Thursday, June 26, 2014

W2 Energy Inc. announces three phase budgets for production plans to shareholders.



W2 Energy, Inc (OTC Pink: WTWO), a prestigious green technology company, announced exciting plans for their biodiesel process on 6/26/2014. As of April 2014, the company’s main focus has been creating biodiesel in their new location.



After successful negotiation with a private engineering contractor, W2 Energy, Inc. has set in to place a three part budget, which will, in term, allow for production expansion. The budget will designate funds for new equipment, maximizing capacity, and management in the company’s foreseeable future.

 

View the news release on the eteligisvnr  YouTube channel

5 comments:

  1. Love the intro on this video....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing this with us. I am very interested on the editing tool they used to do this video. Are you in touch with the creative team from this company and can you ask who they hired for this? I really liked the introduction and would either consider hiring, barter or something of the sort. I am open to suggestions so please get back to me. I want to start adding these to my blog so let me know. thanks L.

      Ed

      Delete
  2. Ed, it looks like they are using after effects which delivers a high quality high definition video and they probably are working off of a intro template. Hope I helped you a bit, keep me posted if it is another editing software but I use after effects all the time and I am sure that is what they are using. Here is another link I pulled from the eteligis youtube site. You can see similarities with their HD videos verss the powerpoint ones they use. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0wCi9Y7gM&noredirect=1

    TM

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the after effects but the story was interesting as well. lol. Maybe we can talk about the industry a little fellas.....Sorry Lisa, I meant to write folks.

    John F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biodiesel is a very interesting solution to a growing problem and I am so happy to see that we are focusing attention on other resources besides oil these days. Maybe there are grant writers who would like to assist this company help an industry that is always getting overlooked. Maybe we as a country need to be more accepting to alternative energies. I for one would love to watch this technology grow into a bigger and more useful solution and stop global warming....thought?

    ReplyDelete